Friday, September 7, 2012

Thanksgiving GHO! V2

Hey guys! I hope you're all enjoying college. I just wanted to let everyone know about the next group thing.
Date: Friday, Nov 23rd
Time: Afternoon.
What: GHO & catching up!! We'll decide precisely what to do once we get there; options will include the park, bowling, someone's house, the mall, the cider mill...anything, really. My vote is the cider mill & maybury (weather providing) , but I'm pretty okay with anything. :)
People: The group!
Contact: A week or two in advance.

Please note that since Thanksgiving break is short, day/time is nonnegotiable. Also, it's strictly GHO - no real planning involved. I will try to plan something cool for Xmas break, but this is not it - its just a reunion type thing so we can all see each other.

--Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment