Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vgames v2

Hey guys, I'm writing a blog post, even though you won't read it, cause it's nostalgic and shit. Anyways...
What: Video Games. Super Smasher Bros and maybe a shooter.
Time: Sunday, June 2, at 1pm
Where: Dan's House
Who (in alphabetical order): Burke, Dan, Danielle, Gabe, Jess, Martin, Stephany, Trombone, Tuba
Food: I have snacks and pop. Feel free to bring whatever.
Business: We are doing some business. As usual.
Transportation: Lol.
Chaperones: You must have a signed permission slip before attending this event. Attendees will be split into groups of four (4), each of which will be overseeing a group. You must stay with your assigned chaperone at all times. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in being sent home immediately and a possible loss of future event privileges. 

Individual Messages (that will never be received)
@Trombone: Bring gamecube controllers.

Ahh fuck this.

4 comments:

  1. YAY THE BLOG!!!! And haha, trombone & tuba...I forgot about that.

    Also, you forgot the "Chaperone" section. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    digital marketing services singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Kudos!
    marriage matching

    ReplyDelete